Our curriculum is fundamentally inclined to develop our children and adolescents as citizens of the world. While we are adopting the
British Curriculum because we are keen to adopt educational approach in an international context, we appreciate our curriculum in Nigeria
and use it as springboard to global
excellence as well as to nurture the backgrounds of our students.
Our curriculum comprises of the following aspects:
- Academics: This is designed after the harmonised version of both Nigerian and British curriculum to present our students for
the following Examinations:
- National JSSCE
- Lagos state JSSCE
- Cambridge Checkpoint for year 10
- IGCSE for year 11
- WAEC-SSCE for year 12
- NECO-SSCE for year12
To offer a satisfying learning experience within a productive environment ,create
an integrated approach to teaching, ensure the use of ICT and e-tutorial
system and enable a practical exposition to industrial skills that
are related to chosen careers.
- Co - curricular: Our students are put into houses, clubs and project groups to participate in
- House championships
- Club Activities
- Project Presentations
- Community initiatives
- Field Trips
- Spiritual and Character Agenda This is designed to make our students develop into enviable characters with passion for God and skills in musical instrument through:
- Inventory of psalms
- Christian Fellowship
- Musical Instrument Mastery
- Choir and Orchestra
- Literary Agenda Our students and Staff are engaged in:
- Writing articles, Novels, Stories etc for College Magazine and for Publications
- Reading Culture
- Literary Discourse
- Young Authors League
- Enterprises and Real life skills Here, our students and staff are exposed to activities and workshops to empower them in
entrepreneurship and to be able to acquire life skills needed to
make exploit of adventures, and prevailing situations such as
- Fate and Adversity
- Finance and Venture
- Social Norms and Culture
- Virtues and Ethos
- Politics and Governance
- Science and Religion
- Health and Safety
- Investment and Savings
- Highly experienced, qualified and God-Fearing Teachers
Modern Library with up-to-date textbooks, professional journals,
magazines and other textual materials
Classrooms with air-conditions in a very conducive, serene learning environment based on
low teacher-student ratio
- interactive boards , CCTV and other world class instructional
- Well-equipped science laboratories with technologists in attendance.
- Intensive counselling and a career guidance clinic.
- Competitive House Championship.
- Easy accessibility to the School
- Serene and conducive environment for learning
- Highly qualified, well-experienced and God-fearing tutors
- Basic skills acquisition, ventures and enterprises
- Remedial classes for students in challenged subjects
- Excursion, picnics, field trips and swimming gala
- Afternoon lesson/Tutorial Classes
- Holiday/ post-terminal tutorial on academic deficiency
Foreign Languages Clinic
We offer sound language classes to widen the choice of students in picking universities for admission; and preparing them for global business inter-relationship.
Our languages lecturers are highly qualified and very competent in both English Language and the foreign
language which they teach.
This enables them (the lecturers) carry the students along in their
teaching and make the subject interesting to the students.
Practical Financial Literacy
Financial Literacy is taught in a very practical and gradual way. We
employ the use of tools and projects that evoke the interest and passion
of students in finance as a concept. Click
here to read letters/students responses after attendance.
The Management of Diadem schools consists of:-
- Mr. Olapoju Oladinni, a Chartered Accountant of repute and an astute business mogul. His vast experience within and outside Nigeria has ignited the flair and passion for qualitative
education. He is the chairman of the Diadem Schools.
- Mrs. A.O Oladinni - an educationist and an epitome of motherhood with
unparalleled love for children. She is the Propietress.
- The Director of Studies, Diadem Institute of Advanced Studies, Lekki, Lagos.
- The Principal, The Diadem College, Ifako Gbagada, Lagos.
A. The Diadem College
Admission opportunity is available into
- JS1 and SS1 as New classes
- JS2 and SS2 as Mid-stream classes
JS3 and SS3 as terminal classes are restricted from admission but there is an opportunity for intensive 2months programme to prepare them for
The main entrance examination is held every year in March at the College
and all our accredited examination centres all over Nigeria.
Supplementary entrance Examinations are available in May, June, July and August each year.
The Entrance Examination: These involves
- English Language, Mathematics and General Paper for JS1-3
- English Language, Mathematics and General Paper, Integrated science, Social sciences and Business Studies for SS1
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology and General Paper (Physics, Government, Account, Literature - in
English, Chemistry, Commerce)
- Oral interviews are held 48hours after the entrance examinations. Letters
offering admission to successful candidates are dispatched immediately the result is released.
B. Diadem Institute of Advanced Studies
Admission opportunity is available into
- Cambridge A-Level (AS/A2) classes
- University Foundation Programme for Medicine, Pharmacy,
Radiology, Science Lab Tech, & Nursing. (Texila-American University,
Guyana, South America)
- University Foundation Programme for Engineering courses
(University of Sussex, U.K)
Admission forms are available at the college. or click here to register on line.